Lesson videos and worksheets for this Sunday 4/5/20:
- Children's Worship with Mark and Darla
- Toddler Lesson with Mrs. Meef
- Preschool Lesson with Miss Holly
- Preschool Lesson with Mrs. Emily
- 3rd-5th Grade with Mr. Patrick
- Download Devotions and Activity Sheets:
- Also this week, draw a picture of Palm Sunday and email it to: email@example.com for a chance to win a prize!
About our Children's Ministry:
Our heart’s desire is that our Children’s Ministry be a place where every child experiences God’s love and comes to a saving knowledge of Him. We pray each child will learn and love God’s Word and grow to know, love, and serve our Lord Jesus Christ. It is our conviction that the solid teaching of the Bible is as important for children as it is for adults. We believe that this teaching should be on a child’s own level, incorporated with activities that reinforce God’s Word in their hearts, in a setting where God’s love can be expressed on a more personal level. Jesus took time to be with children; He said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.” - Matthew 19:14 All children are precious in God’s sight; therefore we place a great emphasis on providing for their spiritual needs.
Children’s Ministry for Babies through 5th Grade is available during all of our services: Saturdays at 5pm; Sundays at 8:30, 10:30am, and Wednesdays at 7pm.
We also offer events for Kids such as Tales from the Toolbox, Vacation Bible School, Christmas Performance, and more!
Children's Ministry Leaders, Mark & Darla Grisèz:
Mark & Darla were both born in San Diego, met in 1972 during their high school years, and married in June, 1974. They have three children who have families of their own and serve the Lord with their spouses in various ministries, who together have blessed Mark & Darla with seven wonderful grandkids. Darla accepted the Lord in 1980; Mark in 1981 at CC El Cajon. That same year they began serving in Sunday School. They Directed Children’s Ministry together for about 16 years, including Christmas Plays, VBS, Kids Retreats. Mark, a Carpenter by trade, has participated in local park outreaches and mission trips to Mexico, Ireland, Africa, and has volunteered with IRT (International Relief Teams) rebuilding homes for victims of disasters in places like Mississippi, Alabama, and Peru. Darla served at CC El Cajon in various ministries since 1981 and was on staff as secretary for many years. She led Bible Study groups and worship for Women’s Ministry and has participated in mission trips to Mexico, Cuba, and Ireland. Mark & Darla have been leading our Children’s Ministry at CC Santee for about 6 years. Their passion is to grow, and to be instrumental in the growth of others, in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus, Whose love has no bounds.
If Calvary Chapel Santee is your home church and you would like to serve in Children’s Ministry, please contact Mark or Darla Grisèz Email. Please fill out a Ministry Application, which every Children’s Ministry Volunteer is required to complete. Also, please review the Children's Ministry Policies.
Electronic Check-Ins, 2 Ways to Check-in:
1. Use Your Phone Number:
For most existing members your phone number will be in our system. Simply enter your number on the check-in iPad, and it will bring up your family members.
If you are new or unsure if you are in the system, fill out the online registration form below or download the form and return it to the church lobby or office:
Download Registration Form:
2. Use the App
Check in from home or on your way to church!
Download the “Church Center” App in the Apple or Google Play Store:
Step by step instructions for the App:
- Follow prompts. You will need to enable locations (temporarily) to search “local churches”. Calvary Chapel Santee should be an option OR you might be able to enter Calvary Chapel Santee & enter postal code 92071. Select CC Santee icon.
- It will ask you to enter your phone number; then text you an access code to enter. You should see your name and be logged in.
- On Sat., Sun., Wed., or whenever there is an event with Children’s Ministry at church, click on "Check-In" icon (√ inside a circle) at the bottom right of Church Center App.
- Select the child(ren) you will be checking-in. You will be given a bar (qr) code.
- Once at church, select the camera side on the iPad and scan the bar (qr) code. Nametags / Claim tags will print.
You can also watch this video on pre-checking in your kids:
more info, contact: Mark (619.504.4250) Darla (619.813.2398) or email us.
Leader: Mark & Darla Grisez Email
Leader Phone: (619) 258-1946