Finding Freedom for Friends & Family:
- Do you have a family member or friend that is struggling with addiction?
- Does everything you do to help seem to backfire?
- Have your relationships with them become strained?
- Is there anger, resentments, or even hostility when you try to help?
- Do you have trouble establishing boundaries?
- Do you feel helpless, and do not know if there is a solution.
We Focus On:
- God’s Word — not our feelings.
- Love — not bitterness and resentment.
- Forgiveness — not retaliation.
- Hope — not self-pity.
- Doing — not excusing.
- Accepting — not blaming.
- Living one day at a time as unto the Lord — not
marinating in the unchangeable past.
- AND WE PRAY IN FAITH FOR OUR LOVED ONES!
There is a Biblical solution and that is what this ministry is all about. We learn that we will never experience peace and joy-filled lives (spiritual happiness) until God is enough for us and everything to us — just as those struggling with addiction learn ‘surrender of self to the Lord, their loved ones also learn how to be understanding and supportive.
Now teaming with findingfreedom.ca and RE:ACT (which stands for Recovery Education about Addiction and Complex Trauma).
Finding Freedom meets each week on Fridays at 7pm in the Fellowship Hall.
Leader: Finley McDonald & Tony Ford Email
Location: Calvary Chapel Santee